Mizzou Block Dining Plans
Residential dining offers a variety of flavors and settings. Enjoy authentic ethnic cuisine in relaxed comfort, or satisfy your hunger with traditional entrees in a spacious environment with friends. Be sure to download our dining guide here for more information about everything Campus Dining Services has to offer!
PLEASE NOTE: dining plans may NOT be purchased online. If you pay by credit or debit card, plans can be purchased over the phone at 573–882–3663. If you want to pay via student charge, you must sign up in the Campus Dining Services main office at 900 Virginia Avenue.
- Give strong consideration to the dining plan you choose. Meals do not carry over from one semester to the next; there is no refund for unused meals at the end of each semester.
- You may change your dining plan until the last day to drop a course without a grade for the semester/summer session at dining.missouri.edu or at the Campus Dining Services office at 900 Virginia Avenue.
- Because you can use partial meals at takeout locations, your meals go farther. Consider rounding down to the next lower dining plan. You can purchase a block of 25 meals, if needed.
- If you do not make a change, your dining plan resets to your prior semester's selection.
- If you have questions, call 573–882–FOOD.
2013 Plan Costs
You can use your meals in any of four all–you–care–to–eat, five takeout residential dining locations. In the all–you–care–to–eat facilities, one meal is deducted from your account upon entry. At takeout locations, each item is priced as a part of a meal. Prices and balances appear in decimal format.
The guest meal price at residential locations is $7.50 for breakfast and $9.50 for lunch and dinner. The block plans provide meals at discounted prices: $6.27 per meal on Block 275, $6.73 per meal on Block 225 and $7.46 per meal on Block 175.
To help you decide what plan is for you, use this calculator sheet. The Block 275 plan is about 17 meals per week, Block 225 is about 14 and Block 175 is about 11 meals per week.
We also strongly recommend using one of two E.Z. Charge options.
Mizzou offers open dining; you may choose to dine in any residential dining facility regardless of where you live on campus. Additionally, you may share your meals. As the account holder, you must be present to purchase meals for your guests.
At select locations you may also purchase meals to go. Please see our carry-out policy for more information.
Non–residential plan / Additional meals
For our off–campus students, we have a plan just for you! The Block 125/$210 gives you 125 residential meals and $210 E.Z. Charge per semester. Like all other plans, unused block meals do not roll over to the next semester; unused E.Z. Charge does roll over. The price of the Block 125/$210 plan is $2,610, or $1,305 per semester. The plan offers about eight block meals per week at $8.76 per meal.
Students who live off–campus can purchase a block of 25 meals for $225.00, which equates to a price per meal of $9.00. Residential students who need extra meals may also purchase an additional block of 25 meals. This block may be purchased several times per semester, as needed. Any unused meals at the end of a semester will not carry over. Visit the Campus Dining Services office above Plaza 900 to add this additional block.
* The University reserves the right to modify by increase or decrease the fees charged for attendance and other services at the University, including but not limited to educational fees, at any time when in the discretion of the governing board the same is in the best interest of the University, provided that no increases can or will be effective unless approved by the governing board not less than thirty (30) days prior to the beginning of the academic term (semester, etc.) to which the fees are applicable and such increase does not exceed ten (10) percent over the fee level existing immediately prior to the increase, with all modification of fees to be effective irrespective as to whether fees have or have not been paid by or on behalf of a student prior to the effective date of modification.