Freedom and Flexibility
Our dining plan options offer great food when and where you want it. Choose the best plan for your needs.
- Accepted at Plaza 900, Student Center Dining, Catalyst Cafe, Wheatstone Bistro, Starbucks – Memorial, Bookmark Cafe, MizzouMarket – Hitt and Mizzou Market – Central. (For the most up to date information please visit our
- Ideal if you want flexibility and freedom to get food and drinks anywhere, including Starbucks on campus before and after summer school.
- Any remaining balance is forfeited after Aug. 8, 2019.
Block 25 Plan$250/summer
- Accepted at Plaza 900.
- Ideal if you are on campus for only a 4-week summer session.
- Any remaining balance is forfeited after July 26, 2019.
Zoutrition is Mizzou’s online nutritional resource. It can help you select preferences, avoid allergens/intolerances, confirm nutritional content and choose well-balanced meals. Need help? Schedule a session with your professional nutritionist to help you navigate your nutrition at Mizzou.
Contact Campus Dining Services
Made your choice? Great! Now if you haven’t already contracted with Residential Life and need a dining plan, please contact us.
* The University reserves the right to modify by increase or decrease the fees charged for attendance and other services at the University, including but not limited to educational fees, at any time when in the discretion of the governing board the same is in the best interest of the University, provided that no increases can or will be effective unless approved by the governing board not less than thirty (30) days prior to the beginning of the academic term (semester, etc.) to which the fees are applicable and such increase does not exceed ten (10) percent over the fee level existing immediately prior to the increase, with all modification of fees to be effective irrespective as to whether fees have or have not been paid by or on behalf of a student prior to the effective date of modification.