Have you ever wanted to try a cooking class? Your opportunity has arrived! Introducing the Culinary Nutrition Series!
We have two classes scheduled in March. On Thursday, March 9, we are offering “Lean and Mean Proteins” and on Monday, March 13, we are offering “Plants on the Plate”. How do you participate, and what do these classes entail?
- You must be a Mizzou Block Dining Plan or Tiger Plan holder.
- You must reserve a spot through dining.missouri.edu. Reservations are limited to 12 participants per class.
- The cost is $28 (or 4 meals or $14 Tiger Plan dollars).
- The class is from 5:00 – 8:00 p.m.
- You will learn various culinary techniques, nutrition facts about cooking and the recipes, and you will receive a kitchen tool to take home for your own kitchen.
- You will also receive a meal at the end of the class prepared by you and your classmates with the assistance of a chef and dietitian.
For reservation information, click here.