Last night, Guest Chef Frank McGinty hosted a Culinary Discovery Series dinner, Coffee. The fantastic menu included:
• 1st Course: Blow Torched Scallop, Crispy Chicken Skin, Mustard Seed Caviar, Flowers, Hibiscus Tea Gastrique
• 2nd Course: Coffee Roasted Beets, Herbs & Greens, Whipped Goat Cheese, Toasted Hazelnuts, Date Vinaigrette
• 3rd Course: Pear & Parsnip Bisque, Coffee-Candied Bacon, Slow Croutons, Black Pepper Cream
• 4th Course: Coffee Cola Braised Pork Cheek, Pumpkin Risotto, Sage-Pumpkin Seed Gremolata
• Final Course: Olive Oil Cake, Coffee Poached Cherries, Pistachio Crumble
The sold-out crowd left full and happy, and there wasn’t much leftover!
For more information about the Culinary Discovery Series, and to receive reservation notifications, click here.