On Wednesday, November 9, Chef Joe Moroni (from the Student Center) prepared a Game of Thrones-themed dinner, called Winter is Coming.
The menu included:
• Dothraki: Buffalo Tartare with Toast Points & Pickled Vegetables
• The Iron Isles: Nori Flaked Salmon Filet with Rye Toasts, Potato & Turnip Purée, Sauce Noisette
• Hold the Door: Stout Braised Short Ribs, Boursin Polenta, Sautéed Root Vegetables
• Khaleesi: Spiced Shrimp with Garlic Sauce, Rice Pilaf with Spice Dragon’s Eggs, Turkish Salad
• The Red Wedding: Red Velvet Tort with Pistachio Ice Cream, Raspberry Coulee, Crème Anglaise
A sold-out crowd enjoyed every dish, whether or not they were fans of the hit show!