E.Z. Charge is now known as Tiger Cash!
The simple solution for meals, snacks and beverages on campus
Tiger Cash is ideal for any student who carries a Mizzou ID card and spends time on campus. The TigerCard Manager allows users to deposit funds into a prepaid account. Students and family members can deposit funds at tigercard.missouri.edu or in person at the Campus Dining Services office above Plaza 900 or The Mizzou Store customer service desk in the MU Student Center.
Note: A valid Mizzou TigerCard is required to use Tiger Cash.
Even better, Tiger Cash is free. There are no hidden costs.
Is Tiger Cash for you?
Yes! All students can use Tiger Cash at any Campus Dining Services (CDS) location and Mizzou Markets.
Tiger Cash provides:
- Debit style account
- Advanced deposits
- Great for budgeting
- Check balance and add funds with a credit card at tigercard.missouri.edu
- Come by 900 Virginia to add funds with cash, debit/credit or check.
How can I add funds to my Tiger Cash account?
For Tiger Cash, we recommend that you add about $400 per semester. Every time you make a Tiger Cash purchase, it deducts from your account.
To add funds or to reload your Tiger Cash, either:
- Visit the tigercard website. To add money as a guest, choose the option labeled “Make Deposit.”
- Visit the Campus Dining Services office, located at 900 Virginia Avenue
- Visit the Mizzou Store customer service desk, located in the MU Student Center.
Do I forfeit any unused balance in my Tiger Cash account at the end of the semester?
You don’t lose anything! The deposits made into Tiger Cash accounts carry across semesters. When you leave the university, the remaining balance is credited to your university account upon request.