Limited Time Offer!
Free Mizzou Travel Mug ($19.99 value) with a payroll deduct (minimum $25/month).
Introducing Gold Cash
Campus Dining Services is proud to announce a new faculty and staff dining plan called Gold Cash. Gold Cash is a decreasing balance dollars account on your Mizzou TigerCard ID that can be used in all Campus Dining Services locations. Faculty and staff who use Gold Cash receive a 10% discount* off the cash price. The best part? You can sign up for Gold Cash through payroll deduction or deposit funds now.
A Dining Plan for Faculty & Staff Has Arrived
How it Works
At all Campus Dining Services locations, with Gold Cash faculty and staff receive a 10% discount* on the cash price.
- This includes all-you-care-to-eat locations: Rollins, Plaza 900, Pavilion at Dobbs and The MARK on 5th Street.
- This includes a la carte locations: Baja Grill, Emporium Café, Rollins @Night, Sabai, The MARK @Night, Time Out, Bookmark .Café, Catalyst Café, Do Mundos, j café, infusion, Kate & Emma’s, Mort’s, pomodoro, Starbucks and Wheatstone Bistro.
- This includes Mizzou Market convenience stores – Central, Hitt Street, Southwest.
Faculty and staff can sign up for Gold Cash through payroll deduction below (preferred), the Tigercard Manager, or by visiting our office at 900 Virginia Avenue.
*The plan is honored at Subway and Sunshine Sushi, however no discount is given.
• Gift cards cannot be purchased with Gold Cash.
10% Discount at Locations Across Campus
Sign Up Now!
Ready to sign up?
- Download the form below
- Complete the form
- Hit the Send button to email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Print the form, complete and mail to:
Parking Structure #7
1095 Virginia Ave.
Columbia, MO 65211
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible?
Faculty and staff members are eligible for Gold Cash.
Does Gold Cash expire?
No, Gold Cash does not expire.
How do I use my Gold Cash?
Simply tell the cashier you are using your Gold Cash.
Can I close my account?
You can certainly close your Gold Cash account. Simply call, email or visit our office and request a refund.