Customer Service Attendant and Student Supervisor
Customer Service Attendant, $10.00
Student Supervisor, $10.57
Mizzou Market-Central is located in the MU Student Center.
Mizzou Market-Hitt Street is located in Pershing Commons.
Mizzou Market-Southwest is located in Center Hall.
Students working at Mizzou Markets convenience stores will have the opportunity to assist with cashiering and stocking inventory. High performers often advance to the supervisor level where accountability and responsibility can add to your career resume skills. Employees may receive reduced cost meals either prior to their shift or immediately after their shift.
Varies by location.
- Able to work until 12:30 a.m. any night of the week, even if you have 8 a.m. classes
- Able to work until 2:30 a.m. on weekend nights
- Able to work for extended time in a cooler or freezer environment (stocking walk-in cooler or freezer)
- Willing to work approximately 15 hours per week
- Able to work both weekdays and weekends
- Able to work 5 – 6 hour shifts, standing the majority of the time
Previous cash handling and retail experience.
By availability — changes weekly. Late nights (at least 12:30 a.m. or later depending on class schedule) and weekends are required. Schedules are developed on Monday for the following Sunday–Saturday.
Employee provides black or khaki pants and non-cloth, closed-heel and closed-toe shoes; we provide shirt and nametag. Sweats, workout clothes, parachute pants, joggers, yoga pants, leggings and clothes that are torn or have holes in them are inappropriate for work.
Go to the jobs page of the CDS website and click on the application button. The job ID# 30067 will take you to the student employee application. Complete the application and we will contact you to schedule an interview.