Throughout October, Campus Dining Services will host demonstrations at multiple locations across campus to help explain the Zoutrition resource. Zoutrition is an online tool that can assist you in making wise choices to meet your nutritional goals when dining in Campus Dining Service locations. You will find the resource helpful to identify and select well-balanced meals, confirm the nutritional content of your food choices, identify possible allergens and food intolerances, and select preferences for specific types of diets such as vegetarian or vegan.
If you are interested in participating in a demonstrations, find a time and location that will work for you below:
- Tues, Oct 4th, 11:00 – 1:00 – Student Center
- Wed, Oct 5th, 5:00 – 7:00 – Dobbs
- Thurs. Oct 6th, 5:00 – 7:00 – The MARK on 5th
- Oct. 18th, 11:00 – 1:00 – Rollins
- Wed. Oct. 19th, 5:00 – 7:00 – Plaza 900