On-Campus Freshman Block and Dining Plan OptionsAvailable to On-Campus Freshman. Plans are selected when completing the Housing & Dining contract.
Fall 2018 – Spring 2019 Residential Block and Dining Plan Prices
Tiger Plan Platinum
- Give strong consideration to the dining plan you choose. All remaining meals on a Block Plan are forfeited at the end of the semester; there is no refund for unused meals at the end of each semester. Remaining Flex Dollars from The Tiger Plan Platinum will roll over to the spring semester if another Tiger Plan Platinum is maintained in the spring semester.
- You may change your dining plan until the last day to drop a course without a grade for the semester/summer session at dining.missouri.edu or the Campus Dining Services office at 900 Virginia Avenue.
- If you do not make a change, your dining plan resets to your prior semester’s selection.
- If you have questions, call 573–882–FOOD (3663).
Fall 2018 – Spring 2019 Dining Plan Details
The guest meal price at residential locations is $9.00 for breakfast and $11.00 for lunch and dinner. The block plans provide meals at discounted prices: $6.84 per meal on Block 275, $7.75 per meal on Block 200 and $8.50 per meal on Block 150.
The Block 275 plan is about 17 meals per week, Block 200 is about 12.5 meals per week, and Block 150 is about 9.5 meals per week.
If you have the Tiger Plan Platinum, your dining plan will work at all 29 operations, with discounts provided depending on where you visit. The plan has two components: a base cost to cover fixed expenses including labor, utilities, maintenance, Student Affairs programs and services and the remainder as flexible spending/decreasing balance dollars. All Campus Dining Services locations honor The Tiger Plans. A discount of up to 63% applies on your purchases, depending on where the plan is used.
We also strongly recommend using Tiger Cash options.
Mizzou offers open dining; you may choose to dine in any residential block plan restaurant or all-you-care-to-eat facility regardless of where you live on campus. Additionally, you may share your meals. As the account holder, you must be present to purchase meals for your guests.
At select locations you may also purchase meals to go.
275 Meals550 meals/academic year
- About 17 meals/week
200 Meals400 meals/academic year
- About 12.5 meals/week
150 Meals300 meals/academic year
- About 9.5 meals/week
Tiger Plan Platinum$1750 Flex Dollars/academic year
- $875 in flex dollars
- 50% off at restaurants, 63% off at all-you-care-to-eat, and 20% off at Mizzou Markets
- $825 base cost
How do I use block plans in residential block plan restaurants?
Baja Grill is a Caribbean-Mexican restaurant that operates as an a la carte dining plan location. If you choose a Chicken Quesadilla ($3.25), an order of chips ($1.00) and Baja’s Signature Bean Dip ($2.75); the order total totals $7.00.
The student or guest tells the cashier they are paying with their dining plan, gives the cashier her/his ID card, and the cashier swipes the card, removing one meal. In a residential block plan restaurant, students can exchange 1 meal for $7.00. If the student purchases less than $7.00 or more than $7.00, partial meals are deducted from their dining plan. For example:
|Cheese Quesadilla||$ 2.75|
In this case, the cashier deducts .5 meal from the student’s dining plan.
How do I use the Tiger Plan Platnium?
Flex dollars roll over from Fall Semester to Spring Semester only if you order a new Tiger Plan Platinum in the spring. Remaining Flex Dollars will expire at the end of the Spring Semester.
- In the all-you-care-to-eat locations, the customer receives a 63% discount on the cash price.
- This category includes Rollins, Plaza 900, and The MARK on 5th Street (lunch).
- In our restaurants, the customer receives a 50% discount* on the cash price.
- This category includes 1•5•3 Salads & Soups, 1839 Kitchen, Baja Grill, Bookmark Café, Catalyst Café, Do Mundo’s, Emporium Café, infusion, j café, Kate & Emma’s, Legacy Grill, The MARK on 5th Street (breakfast and dinner), Mort’s, Olive & Oil, pomodoro, Potential Energy Café, Rollins @Night, Sabai, Starbucks (Memorial Union and Southwest), Sunshine Sushi, Tiger Avenue Deli, Truffles and Wheatstone Bistro.
- *The plan is honored at Sunshine Sushi; however there is no discount.
- In the Mizzou Market Convenience Stores, the customer receives a 20% discount on the cash price.
- This category includes all Mizzou Market convenience stores & Subways (Central, Hitt Street, and Southwest).
- Gift cards cannot be purchased using The Tiger Plan.
Block of 25 Meals
25 MealsAvailable to all students
- Residential students who need extra meals may also purchase an additional block of 25 meals. This block may be purchased several times per semester, as needed. Any unused meals at the end of a semester will not carry over.