It is time once again to apply for a CDS Student Employee Scholarship! Each year Campus Dining Services awards multiple scholarships to deserving student team members, including $100 Unit Scholarships, $1000 Student Employee Scholarships, and one $1,500 Student Employee of the Year Scholarship. To date, Campus Dining Services has awarded 170 scholarships for a total of $96,550!
Criteria for Student Employee Scholarships:
1. Applicants must have been employed by a CDS operation by January 13, 2017.
2. The applicant must have at least a 2.5 GPA.
3. The applicant must submit all of the required documents listed below by the advertised deadline:
– Application form
– Scholarship request letter
– Official documentation of GPA (e.g., Fall 2016 grades, computer summary)
– Two letters of recommendation (one from current CDS Manager/Assistant Manager)
4. Scholarships will be credited to each recipients’ University of Missouri account for the Fall 2016 Semester.
5. Application packets must be submitted by March 9 at 5:00pm to:
900 Virginia Avenue
Columbia, MO. 65211-5030
To download the application, click here.
Each unit has also received several hard copies of the application form that you can ask you manager for.
- Please note: The $100 Unit Scholarships are awarded to students who are nominated by their unit managers.