Student Employment with Campus Dining Services
Work Where You Love
Coffee Shops | Convenience Stores | Residential Dining
Scholarships since 1995
Total Dollars Awarded
Major Holidays Off
Every year, up to twenty-five student employees receive Campus Dining Services scholarships.
Core Competencies for Student Employees
These competencies represent areas of key learning opportunities for our student employees. A job with Campus Dining Services can build valuable work experience and skills in: customer service, leadership, critical thinking, accountability, time management, problem solving, communication and team work.
The Heart of Campus Dining Services
Working for Campus Dining Services will offer you opportunities for developing skills in culinary arts, event planning, accounting, food systems management, and nutrition. In addition, you will work with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
Student employment with us will include:
- Starting pay rate of $8.64/hour.
- Meals provided at no cost, immediately before, during or immediately after your shift.
- Cross-training in multiple venues.
- Advancement opportunities into our student management program.
For location-specific job information, click below:
- Scheduling varies by location, with some weeks being different than others, and weekends may be required.
- Following the attendance policy.
- Cross-training in different areas (serving, dishes, dining room, cashier, etc.).
- A positive outlook and desire to help others.