Save up to 63% Off the Cash Price at All 29 Locations
Ready to Order?Get big discounts at all Campus Dining Services locations, including Starbucks and Student Center Dining. The Tiger Plan is here, and you can order now for Fall 2017.
"I love The Tiger Plan. I get the best deals and it’s the best thing. I have recommended it to all of my friends who live off campus. I love it." –Madison W.
off at restaurants*
|Double Shack Burger||$2.10||$4.19|
off at all-you-care-to-eat locations
|Door Price||Tiger Plan||Cash|
off at Mizzou Markets*
How to Maximize The Tiger Plan Value
Here are a few tips to maximize the value of your Tiger Plan.
- Add the additional $100 in flex dollars (the max you can). This immediately adds more purchasing power at all of our facilities. That $100 is $200 at restaurants, $120 at Mizzou Markets and $270 at all-you-care-to-eat facilities.
- Eat at all-you-care-to-eat facilities 100% of the time. $945 total value on The Tiger Plan and $1702 total value on The Tiger Plan Plus.
- Eat at all-you-care-to-eat facilities 50% of the time. The extra value covers the base cost.
- As a dining plan, students do not pay tax (7.975%) on food purchases using The Tiger Plan. This is another value-added feature.
"Super flexible and helpful when I don’t have time to go to a dining hall so I can utilize student center." –Troy D.
What Students Are Saying About The Tiger PlanThe Tiger Plan was released last year and there were a variety of reasons why students loved using the dining plan. Find out what students are saying about The Tiger Plan.
Breaking Down The Tiger PlanOne of the top three requests from our customers related to dining plans is the ability to use it anywhere on campus. With that in mind, we developed The Tiger Plan for off-campus students. The Tiger Plan was designed to provide a ton of value combined with flexibility of dining anywhere on campus. Here is how it works.
Two Convenient Options
- $360 in flex dollars
- Dine at any Campus Dining Services Location
- Access to Culinary Discovery Series Events
- 50% off at restaurants*
- 63% off All-you-care-to-eat locations
- 20% off Mizzou Markets*
- $465 base cost
50% off at Mort's, Starbucks, j café & more
How the Plan Works
The Tiger Plan is a new off-campus dining plan. The plan has two components: a base cost to cover fixed expenses including labor, utilities, maintenance and repairs, mortgage, Student Affairs programs and services and the remainder as flexible spending/decreasing balance dollars. All Campus Dining Services locations honor The Tiger Plans. A discount of up to 63% applies on your purcahses, depending on where the plan is used.
Flex dollars roll over from Fall Semester to Spring Sesmeter, and aexpire at the end of the Spring Semester. If the customer cancels the plan, a refund of the prorated amount of the flex dollars is given. The base cost is retained by Campus Dining Services.
If The Tiger Plan is purchased for Fall Semester, the plan automatically renews for hte Spring Semester uncless canceled by the due date.
- In the all-you-care-to-eat locations, the customer receives a 63% discount on the cash price.
- This category includes Rollins, Plaza 900, and The MARK on 5th Street (lunch).
- In our restaurants, the customer receives a 50% discount* on the cash price.
- This category includes 1•5•3 Salads & Soups, 1839 Kitchen, Baja Grill, Bookmark Café, Catalyst Café, Do Mundo’s, Emporium Café, infusion, j café, Kate & Emma’s, Legacy Grill, The MARK on 5th Street (breakfast and dinner), Mort’s, Olive & Oil, pomodoro, Potential Energy Café, Rollins @Night, Sabai, Starbucks (Memorial Union and Southwest), Sunshine Sushi, Tiger Avenue Deli, Truffles and Wheatstone Bistro.
- *The plan is honored at Sunshine Sushi; however there is no discount.
- In the Mizzou Market Convenience Stores, the customer receives a 20% discount on the cash price.
- This category includes all Mizzou Market convenience stores & Subways (Central, Hitt Street, and Southwest).
- Gift cards cannot be purchased using The Tiger Plan.