Frequently Asked Questions

How do I change my dining plan?

Dining plan change forms are accepted until the last day to withdrawal from a class. You can complete the online form by clicking here.

When can I change my dining plan?
Changes made after the last day to drop a course will apply for the next semester.
Where can I use my block plan?

Mizzou has these residential dining locations that accept dining plans: Baja Grill in Bingham Hall; The MARK on 5th Street in Mark Twain Residence Hall; The Restaurants at Southwest in Bluford Hall; Plaza 900, Emporium Café; and Rollins with Rollins @Night; and Sabai inside Johnston Hall. 

Can I share my block plan with others?

Yes and no. You can take guests with you and use your meal plan to cover all of the meals. But to ensure that no one uses your meals without your consent, you must be present whenever your card is used.


How do I request a carry-out meal? Where can I get them?
Carry–out meals are available at Rollins and The MARK on 5th Street. You must ask for a carry–out container when your card is scanned.


What is Tiger Cash?


See our Tiger Cash webpage for specific information about the benefits of the Tiger Cash program and how to sign up for it.

How do I know what is open and when?
Check the hours page for the location hours for any specific day.
Why do some locations close on the weekends?

There are fewer students on-campus over the weekend and thus in an effort to keep everything affordable, we open only the number of locations needed. Enter a date on the hours page to see which locations are open on weekends.

What happens to the meals that are left on my account at the end of the semester?
Meals do not carry over from one semester to the next. With this in mind, you should carefully consider which plan is best for you. It may be better to opt for a lower plan now and purchase a block of 25 meals later if needed.
Does CDS have an app?
Yes! CDS is part of the goMizzou app available in iTunes and the Google Play stores. Use the app to check location hours, menus and more. Other features of the goMizzou app include a campus map, directory, events calendar and athletics information.
How do I apply for a job?

Go to the jobs page for an application and more information about what it’s like to work for CDS! We hire full-time and part-time positions and work with student schedules. CDS offers a flexible, fun and convenient environment for on-campus employment – with some great incentives too. Call 573-882-0869 or email Susan Dayton at for more information.

I live off campus; can I purchase a meal plan?

Yes you can.  Both the Block Plan and Tiger Plan options are available to you.  See our dining plans page for more specific information.  You can also set up Tiger Cash if that better suits your needs.

What is Zoutrition?

Zoutrition is an online tool that can help you make wise choices to meet your nutritional goals when dining in Campus Dining Service locations. You will find this tool helpful to identify and select well-balanced meals, check the nutritional content of your food choices, identify possible allergens and food intolerance’s and select preferences for specific types of diets such as Vegetarian or Vegan.

Why can't I look up Sunshine Sushi on Zoutrition?
Sunshine Sushi is a small private company that is still in the process of building its nutritional information. It is not operated by Campus Dining Services. The Zoutrition software allows us to enter the nutritional information for everything we purchase and recipes our chefs develop. Because Campus Dining Services does not purchase or prepare the dishes at Sunshine Sushi, we are unable to use Zoutrition to reflect that information at this time.