Yes, dining plans can be changed up until the course drop date of the semester, as stated by the Office of the University Registrar.
The campus population is much smaller on the weekends. While we know there are still students on campus, the number of students we are serving Friday night-Sunday evening does not support opening additional locations.
Dining halls are near but not always connected to residence halls. Many students enjoy trying other dining venues on weekends when they have more time. The online map and links to menus at each venue help them plan their visit.
Currently, meals are available on Fridays from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday from 8:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.
• Breakfast & Mo (Rollins Dining Hall) serves all-you-care-to-eat brunch from 8:30 a.m. until 1 p.m., Saturday and Sunday
• Emporium Café is open from noon – 9 p.m., Saturday and Sunday;
• 1839 Kitchen is open from 11 a.m.–2 p.m. and 4:30–8 p.m. Saturday and Sunday;
• Legacy Grill is open from 11 a.m.– 7 pm. on Saturday and 4:30 – 8:30 p.m. on Sunday; infusion is open from 9 a.m.– 2 p.m.;
• Pizza & MO (Rollins) is open from 3– 9 p.m., Saturday and Sunday;
• Wheatstone Bistro is open from 11 a.m.– 2 p.m., Saturday;
• The MARK is open from 11 a.m.– 4 p.m. on Saturday and 11 a.m.– 2 p.m. and 5– 7:30 p.m. on Sunday;
• Both Starbucks locations are open from 10 a.m.– 2 p..m. on Saturday and Sunday; and both Subways in the Mizzou Markets are open from 11a.m.– 11 p.m.
• Sabai is open from 11 a.m.– 8 p.m. on Sunday
• Truffles from 11a.m.– 2 p.m. and 4:30 – 8 p.m. on Sunday.
• Panda Express is open until 9 p.m. every night
All-you-care-to-eat facilities are
• Breakfast & Mo – breakfast seven days a week
• The Mark on Fifth Street – lunch Monday – Friday
• Plaza 900 – lunch and dinner Monday – Friday.
You can take guests with you and use your dining plan to cover all of the meals. But to ensure that no one uses your meals without your consent, you must be present whenever your card is used.
End dates for dining plans depend on the semester. In the Fall semester, dining plans end on December 31. In the Spring semester, dining plans end on the last day of finals. Summer dining plans will end approximately one week after the summer session ends.
If you have a dining plan for both the Fall and Spring semesters, your balance at the end of the fall semester will roll forward to the spring. All dining plans will be cleared the day after the last day of finals for the spring semester. All summer dining plans will be cleared approximately one week after the summer session ends.
Zoutrition is an online tool that can help you make wise choices to meet your nutritional goals when dining in Campus Dining Service locations. You will find this tool helps to identify and select well-balanced meals, check the nutritional content of your food choices, identify possible allergens and food intolerances and select preferences for specific types of diets such as vegetarian or vegan.
Sunshine Sushi is not operated by Campus Dining Services. The Zoutrition software allows us to enter the nutritional information for everything we purchase and recipes our chefs develop. Because Campus Dining Services does not purchase or prepare the dishes at Sunshine Sushi, we are unable to use Zoutrition to reflect that information at this time.
1-5-3 Salads & Soups and 1839 Kitchen in Restaurants at Southwest offer healthy options. We have a registered dietitian on staff and dietetics students who do their practicum hours with Campus Dining Services to help students navigate dining at Mizzou. If your student would like to make an appointment with a dietitian, they can learn more on the dining website.
Based on feedback from students, we have moved to more customizable a la carte options over all-you-care-to-eat dining halls. Food in cafeteria-style halls is prepared in large quantities making it difficult to offer many customizable options.
- 63% discount at all-you-care-to-eat locations: The MARK on 5th Street lunch, Plaza 900 lunch and dinner, Rollins breakfast.
- 50% discount at 1+5+3 Salads & Soups, 1839 Kitchen, Baja Grill, Bookmark Café, Catalyst Café, Do Mundo’s, Emporium, infusion, The MARK on 5th Street breakfast and dinner, Legacy Grill, Mort’s, Olive & Oil, Potential Energy Café, Pizza & MO on Rollins, Sabai, Starbucks – Memorial Union, Starbucks – Southwest, Tiger Avenue Deli, Truffles, Wheatstone Bistro.
- 20% discount at Mizzou Markets and Subway.
- No discount at Sunshine Sushi and Panda Express.
No, gift cards cannot be purchased with Zou Plans.
Discounts are given to Zou Plan funds only.
The Zou Plan has two components: dining dollars and an administrative fee. Dining dollars go toward meal purchases. The location of the purchase determines the discount. The administrative fee covers building maintenance, salaries, utilities and other overhead costs.
Tiger Cash is a prepaid account used to make non-academic purchases at all Campus Dining Services locations, The Mizzou Store, Mizzou Rec, Print & Mail Services, Buck’s Ice Cream and the Mizzou Meat Market.
Gold Cash is a prepaid account for benefit-eligible employees to be used at Campus Dining locations. Discounts include $8.25 lunch at all-you-care-to-eat locations, 10% off at Starbucks, Mizzou Market and Subway, and 20% off at all other locations. There are no discounts at Sunshine Sushi or Panda Express.